Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Easter Candy List

Hi there! I've been sick, so I haven't been posting as much, but I things are starting to get back to normal (as normal as it can be anyway, lol). Back to the reason for the post...

When I decided to try a gluten-free diet I was very nervous, intimidated, and scared. I am a HUGE fan of candy and I thought I would have alot of trouble getting my "fix." I was pleasantly surprised at the number of candy bars and just candy in general that are gluten-free. With that said, here's a link to the gluten-free Easter candy list: 2012 Easter Candy List.
*Please remember that ingredients can change at any time, so always check the products ingredient list or contact the manufacturer. 

Here's another link that you may find helpful if you are just starting a gluten free diet. It gives you a quick list of foods that you can eat-now :)
http://glutenfreeeasily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/50-gf-foods-you-can-eat-today.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment