Friday, February 24, 2012

A Really Big Problem...

(My stash...3 boxes have already been thrown away)
Okay, so I have a confession....my name is Brandy and I'm addicted to Girl Scout Cookies. It all started years ago with my first bite of a Thin Mint and has progressed to something so much more. Before deciding to try a gluten free diet due to many auto-immune issues, I signed up to buy several boxes of cookies from a girl scout at church. They just came in and I've already had more than my fair share! Ugh! I am totally paying for it today. I've already given one box to my parents, and I think my husband is going to help by taking the rest to work on Monday. The problem I have is that I really don't want to have them taken away-I want to eat them ALL!!

This is the worst setback I've had so far on my diet, but hopefully once these evil little things are out of the house I'll be back on track! Anyone had the same problem? What are your additions?

No comments:

Post a Comment