Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A New Frontier...

So, I've been feeling so wonderful since I've gotten rid of the gluten in my life-then it happened. Last night, my throat started getting scratchy and my nose started running. Ugh! Then I woke up this morning all kinds of achy. It just wasn't pretty! So, even though I wasn't scheduled to make Creamy Chicken Stew until Saturday I thought I would try it. When your sick all you want is chicken soup, right?

So, I found this recipe last weekend and was really excited to try it, since you use coconut milk to make it creamy. I took a picture, but it wasn't very good, so I'm just going to use the original picture from Erika's recipe over at Everyday Paleo Recipes for Life (please excuse my laziness, but I get lazy when I'm sick). The coconut milk was a welcome change to the flavor, but definitely not overpowering. I recommend this recipe to anyone who needs a "chicken soup" kinda night! Enjoy!

                                         

Click here for the recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment