Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 3-Staying Strong!

Okay-so in my attempt to stay "ahead of the game" this week, here is my menu! I'm really excited about the dinners I have selected this week. Last week, most of my dinners were pretty simple and included more rice and pasta. I'm really trying to stay away from that (even if they are gluten free) this week.

 Also, I found this absolutely wonderful website that I thought I would share: www.onceamonthmom.com! The owner of this blog makes a monthly menu which is intended for you to use at the first of the month and spend one day preparing all of the dinners. This way you have your whole month of meals planned out and already prepared-just take it out of the freezer and follow instructions.


Week of: February 6-February 12, 2012

 
 
  Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Monday Cinnamon Vanilla Chicken & Green Beans Kung Pao Chicken w/ Rice
  Pancakes   glutenfreemommy.com
Tuesday French Toast Kung Pao Chicken Chicken Tenders/Mac&Cheese
  pamelasproducts.com String Cheese  
Wednesday Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Chicken Salad Taco Corn Fritters
  Sandwiches Apple onceamonthmom.com
Thursday Cereal Taco corn Fritters Cheesy Potato Soup
    Banana onceamonthmom.com
Friday Apple  Coffee Cake Grilled Cheese & BBQ w/ Baked Potato
  (crockpot365) Fruit angelaskitchen.com
Saturday Bacon & Eggs Left over BBQ Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice
      Casserole
Sunday Muffins (apple or banana) SC Marina ck & veg Leftovers
    sparkpeople.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment