Sunday, July 15, 2012

Menu Plan...Week of July 16th

Hi there! I've been mia for a little while now, but ready to get back on board with posting new recipes, tips, and menus! Here is my menu for the week...be sure to check back throughout the week as I'll be sharing the recipes in my menu plan.

I'm linking up my menu to Celiac Family's Gluten Free's Menu Swap (This week's theme: tomatoes) and Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.


Menu Plan for July 16-22, 2012
Monday: Crock-Pot Greek Chicken w/ Side Salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti Squash with Fresh Herbs & Parmesan Cheese
Wednesday: Chicken Marina
Thursday: Honey Lime Tilapia & Balsamic Pan Seared Broccoli
Friday: Out to eat for my birthday (yeah!)
Saturday: Hamburgers & French Fries
Sunday: Blackened Chicken w/ Quinoa (Lunch), Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (Dinner)

Breakfast includes GF Pancakes, Muffins, Smoothies, Bacon & Eggs, Fresh Fruit & Yogurt
Lunch includes PB Sandwiches, Fried Rice, Leftovers, 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from the GF Swap. :) The Homey Lime Tilapia and Balsamic Pan Seared Broccoli sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing your menu - you have some yummy insertion on there. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! INSPIRATION, not insertion... Silly auto-correct!

      Delete